I eat to read

If you know me mainly because of this blog, you may think I am simply someone who loves to eat.

But there is something else that takes quite a bit of my time. It's been an obsession of mine since I was quite young. Books. I look at them like they are lifelong friends. And that's how I'll introduce my bookblog to you: aloireads.wordpress.com

  • I used to read at night under the bedcovers with a flashlight, way after lights out (result: horrible eyesight!) to the frustration of my parents.

  • I used to have a recurring dream that I'd get locked up in a huge library. It wasn't a nightmare, far from it ... it was dream come true!

  • I'd always have the longest bookworm in primary school. (You know, where you are given a cardboard circle for each book you read and you staple them together. I was really proud of my bookworms!)


In adulthood, I realized that reading took a backseat to a lot of things like making money, and figuring out when to clean the bathrooms (among many many other things). And so, I decided that I needed to make my reacquaintance with my friends of long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +