What kind of pie are you?








You Are Cream Pie

You're the perfect combo of simplicity and divinity
Those who like you live for understated pleasures

What Kind of Pie Are You?


Did you miss me? Sorry for being so quiet the past week, have tons to write about, but have never gotten around to.


All I kept answering was "whipped cream!" Try the quiz and find out ...


Just this: Trinoma is open! Trinoma is a newest mall in Quezon City, an Ayala Mall finally nearby! We wandered around the half-filled humungous structure and was pleasantly surprised to see that a lot of good restaurants are setting up. The sprawling gardens on the uppermost level look really promising ... and the "reverse" fountains and the greenery in the atrium are lovely. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf seems to always be packed. There is also an Italianni's, Cibo, Cyma, Max Brenner, Banana Leaf (most of which are still closed but with prominent signs) and I am sure tons more good places ... I was simply looking out for the places I'd like to eat! This is great news, and no need to go all the way to the Ortigas or Makati areas! Let the dust settle in the next few months, definitely worth a visit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +