What was 2011 like for you? According to my blog, I was relatively silent. Then I realized that 2011 was my first visit back to the Philippines since coming to Canada. So naturally, my blog entries were about food that I had missed:
Three blog entries in the entire of the year, my little blog competing with a total of 156 million blogs. Its any wonder I got any readers, much less comments!
- Fresh is best - check out our trip to Batangas, with lots and lot of fresh seafood!
- Ode to the dalandan - do you even know what a dalandan is? :)
- Highway Robbery at Mio Kusina - an overpriced eating experience. It wasn't all bad, it was just overpriced and I got quite a bit of flack for the negative review!
Three blog entries in the entire of the year, my little blog competing with a total of 156 million blogs. Its any wonder I got any readers, much less comments!
| Fresh shrimp pig-out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment