Filipino foodies directory

494379474_63e9302191_m.jpgCan you believe how many Filipinos are foodies? I've run across so many in the blogosphere, that maybe all Filipinos are foodies at heart?

... but there isn't one spot to just get all of their names, and blogs, and all that yummy information together. Why not?

So of course I had to start up a directory! It needs some work though - design-wise, content-wise, everything-wise - and I'm shouting out for some help! If you're a Filipino foodie and want to contribute ... sign up ... spread the word! [If anyone is willing to help out as administrator, even better!]

What are you waiting for? Click!

picture-4.png

The fantastic photo of panotsa, or raw sugar can patties (similar to palm sugar) used for sweetening a lot of Filipino delicacies, is by The Johann Espiritu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +