I missed 141. And I’m late with 142. Oh well.
Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
A pair of those scissors they use in salons to give a feathery cut. I'd probably be cutting everyone's hair because it seems like to so much fun to use!
Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Black, stringy, a little longer than shoulder length. Badly in need of a haircut, though I like it this way at the moment.
Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
I’ll never forget the day I was born. Haha. I’ll never forget the day my daughter was born.
Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
I’d like to be the Dalai Lama and find out how it feels to be enlightened.
Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I sleep with my eyes half open, usually flat on my back. Guess which is true?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment