Officially no longer Friday, but decided to try out Friday's Feast, "a buffet for your brain." Hopefully you guys don't think I always have to be stuffing my face, or ranting about a bad resto. Maybe you want to try it too? It comes out every ... you guessed it, Friday! :)
Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
French breads like baguettes and croissants. I like how baguettes are crisp on the outside and the inside soft and chewy. And I like the flakiness of croissants.
Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
About a month ago. I always get a stiff neck so I got one of those memory foam thingies.
Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Waaay too long. And I need to do it for work too.
Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
40+, as a kid. I think I went into convulsions. Must be the reason why I can be such an obsessive compulsive. The heat got to me.
Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I eat a really good thing, I can get giddy with happiness. No joke. I usually get a silly grin on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment