So far, a running list of the recipes we've tried out and can cook with some confidence. I swear that I used to not know how to cook before getting married (heck, Y is better at it than I am, he's a natural). It took a while to break into the role of cook, but hey, if we can do it, inexperienced that we are, you can too!
Fusion
Chinese
Italian
Indian
Japanese
Mediterranean
Vietnamese
Beverages
Breads
Desserts
Fusion
Chinese
Italian
- Baked stuffed anchovies
- Baked mussels
- Basil, dill and tomato salad
- Basil and olive foccacia
- Beef carpaccio (another entry)
- Fennel salad
- Fresh pasta
- Limonata
- Lentil soup
- Porchetta (stuffed rolled pork belly)
- Pork and crackling
- Pasta al forno
- Pesto sauce
- Pizza (basic recipe, modified crust)
- Roast chicken and potatoes
- Seafood risotto
- Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Tomato, eggplant and cheese salad
Indian
Japanese
- Ebi furai
- Sencha tea
- Tonkatsu
Mediterranean
Vietnamese
- Beef stew
- Pho (recipe to follow)
Beverages
Breads
Desserts
No comments:
Post a Comment