I'm hungry! Let's eat! (a meme)

let's eat!

Officially NOT a Sunday anymore, Toni, but you made me hungry, and I just ate at Italianni's tonight! Then I hied on over to Kay's, read her entry and decided I should do this too! Come on, join in the fun. 'Cause I know you like to eat as much as we do!
  1. Favorite Comfort Food. Anything with soup. Sinigang. Gyozatei’s sesame ramen. Seafood pho. Anything pasta. Roti canai with curry sauce.

  2. Favorite Breakfast Meal. Y’s freshly baked bread, topped with butter and maple syrup. Fresh fruits. Yoghurt. Orange juice. Hot tea. I don’t like anything greasy or meaty for breakfast!

  3. Favorite Lunch Meal. I can’t decide! Usually anything goes for lunch ... (flick flick flick through entries... still can't decide). I’ll fill this out later, promise.

  4. Favorite Dinner Meal. Usually something light yet filling: pho, tempura ramen, or sushi. And I like to end the meal with fruits. Yum!

  5. Favorite Dessert. Green tea ice cream. You know those Japanese rice cakes with red mungbean in them (mochi)? (I like them so much that I buy them even if they are 32 pesos each). Any fruit in season, with whipped cream on the side.

  6. Favorite Cake. Oh no … anything that vaguely resembles a cake is dangerous around me. I’ll try anything at least once. Pavlovas are a childhood fave (oooh, whipped cream!). And I like pecan pie with some whipped cream. Bring the whipped cream on!

  7. Favorite Pasta. Pasta puttanesca. Homemade noodles, anchovies, olives and capers are a combination made in heaven. (Pardon the irony).

  8. Favorite Dish That Others Find Weird. Prosciutto with melon.

  9. Favorite Fruits That You Haven’t Eaten In a While. Durian.

  10. Favorite Junkfood. Kettle’s Green Onion and Yoghurt. Those thickly cut potatoes are to die for. And another ... fish and chips, piping hot, with all that grease seeping through the newspaper!

  11. Favorite TV Show Related to Food (Cooking show, Travel show with food, etc.) Made to Order. Anything Jamie Oliver. Surfing the Menu. Floyd!

  12. Favorite Pastries. Beard Papa’s plain cream puffs. And hot buttered croissants, the flakier the better!

  13. Favorite Way to Eat Potatoes. Thinly sliced, drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with herbs and a little salt … then with one side baked to a reasonable crisp.

  14. Favorite Ice Cream. I can’t decide: green tea ice cream (at Gyozatei) or Black Cherry (at Pagliacci’s).

  15. Favorite Alcoholic Drink When You Really Really Really Want to Party. Good ol' Jose Cuervo.

  16. Favorite Bar Chow. Oysters. Baked mussels. Shrimp tempura. Buttered mushrooms.

  17. Favorite Chicken Dish. Roast chicken, Jamie Oliver style!

  18. Favorite Place to Eat with Your Sweetheart or Your Best Friend (Choose 1). Either way, I’d prefer we cook altogether and chow it down in the comfort of home!

  19. Favorite Place to Eat with your Family. At home! The more the merrier.

  20. Fill in the blanks: I wish I could eat ____ in/at _____ with ______. I wish I could eat period. I love to eat and any good company is always welcome!
And because this is my blog, here’s my contribution:

21. Favorite drink.
Teh tarik. Freshly squeezed lemonade. San Pellegrino. Proseco. Valpolicella.

Tag, you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +