Everything was spiked ...

cakes and pastries from the Ireland pavilion

... with Bailey's Irish Cream. Yes, each of those lovely looking cakes and pastries. Not that I'm complaining, especially since it gave me a nice buzz while we enjoyed the festivities at the Irish Pavilion at the 2006 Winnipeg Folklorama.

A short wait in the cultural display area with live fiddle music started the night off. I guess when we started with our desserts, and it just started to kick in, it's no wonder that the not-so-little leprauchaun seemed especially funny with his antics. And the "cloggers" from the McDonnell School of Irish Dance were fantastic! I was getting tired just watching them, yet they came back on stage, again and again to wow us with more of their high kicks in their lovely ornate costumes. Click on all my links here to see more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +