Virtual India cuisine!



I'm just so happy to find great resources for Indian cooking that I had to share them here.
  • Sailu's Food - Indian Food | Andhra Recipes | Herbs - Spices | Ayurveda Home Remedies. That Sailu's pic up there of a majjiga or lassi (yoghurt drink) ... perfect for summer! Comprehensive listing of recipes, easy to navigate, and loads and loads of infomation on the unfamiliar spices and ingredients. I've been poring through her recipes and if finding ingredients here in the Philippines weren't so difficult, I would try quite a few of them as soon as I could. So it's ingredient hunting for me for the moment.Thanks Sailu, I love your site!
  • Indian Food Kitchen Blog I'm not sure if this is a blog, but the way everything is arranged makes it easy for a wannabe Indian cooking dabbler like me. I'm keeping a lookout for their redesign.
I've put these two links my foodies galore section so I can easily get to them when I want to.

Feeling adventurous? Go visit these sites and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +