For chocoholics out there ...


7.jpg

Chocoholic? And have a thing for dark chocolate? Do you shun the overly creamy milk chocolate for the bitter stuff? Do you pick out the foils with the gold in the Hershey's packs? Do you pass over the beige and whites for the black Toblerones? Or maybe you love Meiji's black chocolate too? Or are you happy eating the baking chocolate (yes, I am guilty of this too!)?

So why the heck isn't there an ice-cream version of dark chocolate, you wring your hands in utter rue. Look no further ... thought I'd give you a heads up that Arce Dairy's come out with their own version of dark chocolate. And it doesn't disappoint. It's dark, it's a little bitter. Its consistency is like gelato.

Go get some in your nearest grocery and feed that chocolate monster in you.

(Well according to a quiz I took, I am chocolate ice cream personified, so I must be chocoholic!).

Photo: She just finished off a bowl, and is on a chocolate high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • aloi means yummy
  • +